FRITZ!Powerline 500E is ideally suited to the FRITZ!Box range. It’s very simple to get the device up and running:
- Plug your FRITZ!Powerline into a socket and connect to the FRITZ!Box using an Ethernet cable.
- Now plug in the second FRITZ!Powerline and connect it to a terminal device, such as a PC, using an Ethernet cable.
- The Powerline LED will turn green once a connection to the network has been established.
- Further adapters can be easily and safely integrated into the network at the push of a button
- Advanced features of the FRITZ!Powerline program can be found at avm.de/en/powerline (Windows 7, Vista and XP)